Posted: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 12:02 AM
Company Name:Windsong Contracting
Benefits Offered Medical
Employment Type Full-Time
Custom home builder in Williston, ND is seeking organized individual with good customer service skills to join our team as a Construction Estimator and Scheduler. The purpose of this position is to efficiently create and maintain home construction schedules as well as collect and analyze data in order to estimate the time, money, materials, and labor required to manufacture a product, construct a building, or provide a service.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
· Analyze drawings and specifications.
· Understand contractual terms and conditions.
· Assemble accurate and well-organized estimates and proposals in a timely manner for Stipulated Price, Design-Build and Construction/Project Management formatted projects.
· Provide clear detailed quantity take offs.
· Organize sub-contractor’s quotations, negotiate to insure quotes meet contract documents and issue proper documented purchase orders.
· Complete Budgeting and Scheduling for projects and track same. Monitor progress, requisition change orders and identify any potential risks.
· Maintain relationships with sub-contractors and clients.
· Insure site personnel are provided with proper documentation related to project.
· Work with and deal with concerns of field personnel.
· Provide and maintain unit pricing and database for material and labor costing.
· Formulate cost break down from estimates and for project progress.
· Meet with potential clients to discuss options for proposed services.
● College Degree or at least 3 years experience working in the construction field in similar or related position
● Home Construction
● Proficiency in computer software.
● Previous experience estimating projects
● Experience with estimating software and spreadsheet design
● Efficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Google email.
● Must be detailed and thorough in completing work tasks.
● Must be reliable, self-motivated, dependable and to be able to work independently when left with direction
● Have knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures.
● Ability to work independently or within a team and exercise sound judgment.
● Elevated level of attention to detail required to identify any issues in the scheduling of trades on multiple homes, for multiple companies.
● Ability to provide great customer service to internal and external customers in a professional manner.
● General knowledge of home construction.
To be successful in this position requires a general knowledge of home construction and working knowledge of computer systems. This position also requires the ability to handle outside telephone calls and respond to the public in a friendly and courteous manner. We require a high-level of confidentiality at all times. Organization and prioritizing of tasks is important.
Please call 701-202-6027 with questions or submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Minot, Williston, ND
• Post ID: 7797657 northdakota